The Right Start…Start Smart
Start Smart Programs, created by the National Alliance for Youth Sports, help kids get ready for sports…and succeed in life. It is an innovative step-by-step approach that builds confidence and self-esteem in a fun and safe sports environment.
What is Start Smart?
Start Smart was developed by top motor skill development specialists in the field of youth sports. Parent-child groups perform motor skill tasks that gradually build confidence in children while they are having fun at the same time.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Builds confidence and self esteem in children
- Fun and positive early experience in sports without the threat of competition or getting hurt
- Helps prepare kids for future sports participation
- Helps prepare kids and parents for specific sports
- Quality time together for parent and child
- Helps parents learn how to support and teach their child
2015 Start Smart Basketball
Boys and Girls Ages 3-4
Registration: October 15th - November 5th, 2014
$65 cash or check
*each participant will receive 1 mini basketball, 1 soft bounce basketball, 4 cones, 1 blue or orange jersey and 1 participant manual*
Questions? Call Christy at 912.754.6339
Registration fee and birth certificate due at sign up!
**Please note: This is NOT organized sport. There are no coaches, no practices, no games. This is a parent/child interactive program in which parents introduce the basic skills necessary to play basketball.**